Friday, January 28, 2011

Things are looking up.

This week it seems as though some peace a been restored in our home,the kids have been better,and I hope that my eldest Son is finally waking up to himself.
Life is difficult sometimes,we think e are never going to get over some hurdles that we are faced with.
I have had a better week,one that made me laugh....I haven`t laughed in a long time.
I know some of my friends are doing it hard too,I`am always thinking of them.....wish I could do more to help them,I love my friends more than my own pathetic family.
I hope that the peace is restored now...& I can breath a little easier.
Looking forward to the kids being at school & DC!
Thinking of our Holiday later in the year,getting things organised for that gives me a sence  of satifation,that my hard work in saving & sticking to my Budget has been paying off.
Today has been a brighter one,I hope things continue this way...........

No comments:

Post a Comment