Saturday, March 19, 2011

Worldly Events-tragedy & sadness.

Over the last few months the World has had,floods,fires,earthquakes.....so many people have lost their lives and everything they have ever owned......it very depressing turning on the tv or radio & hearing of these events.
My family & I were horrified at the Japan quake as we watched it live on tv....we had never witness anything as bad as that in all my life.
The Tsunami was heart breaking,people didnt even realise what was going on......
"Mother Nature-sure is angry with some of us.....wonder when this is going to end?.....
Our family sends out prayer`s to all that have been caught up in all this horrific disaster.....

I can`t help to want to keep my family & children close to me.....scared of  loosing them now in the event that something happens closer to home.
We try to remain positve,but you can never say never now.......
We can live in hope that all this sadness will pass.....& Earth can recover.....maybe we need to treat our Earth with more respect!
You can`t help to feel a little scared.

1 comment:

  1. You make some valid points. But I think Mother Nature is a bitch pretty much all year round. It's just that some incidences are on a greater scale, and media is able to cover so much more of the tragedy, which is good because it promotes social awareness and outpouring of love and a desire to help...and ok, I'm off my soapbox...not sure where that came from. I guess I'm as frazzled as you are.

    ReplyDelete