Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the garden.

The other day I just felt like being outside,so I took off to Bunnings Warehouse to pick out some new plants for our small front garden,got some roses,Mother`s Days flower`s some kind of yellow flower that looks like a Lilly,it was nice to have my kids help pick the colours out at the shop.
It took me 3 hours to bloody pull out all the weeds & long grass,but I was so happy with what I achieved by myself with no one to help me out.
I still have a few more improvements to make,some finishing touches,but I did manage to get a sleeping Angel,Butterfly`s & a green frog to sit in the amount the plants.
I like to work out doors,like to look after the Garden,my hubby doesn` t have the time.....but I love my Roses the best & love when the flower`s bloom & the colours look like a pastel rainbow.
It helps me to relax,and get some fresh air & knowing I did something special makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment